Changes to ‘Critical Illness’ Definition: How Does It Affect You?
Lam Yi Lee, an experienced Senior Financial Consultant, former PSC Scholar and repeat Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifier, will meet with you online to offer the lowdown on illness protection:
- Why is it important to have illness coverage?
- Do you have adequate illness coverage?
- How much is “adequate”?
- Does the change in ‘Critical Illness’ definition mean that we should look into increasing our coverage before 26 August?
- Premiums increase in times of Covid
- Simple tips and tricks for cashflow planning, dealing with involuntary retirement and dollar cost averaging
There will also be a live Q&A session where Yi Lee answers your queries. To attend, RSVP today!
Ms Lam Yi Lee
ChFC®, Senior Financial Consultant
HOW TO JOIN OUR ONLINE INTERACTIVE SHARING
First session (10 August, Mon, 8pm): Join @joy_oleander via Instagram Live (instagram.com/joy_oleander/)
Repeat session (10 August, Mon, 8.30pm): Join @joyoleander via Facebook Live (facebook.com/joyoleander)
This programme is part of The Style Atelier Live! Series, brought to you by The Style Atelier.
The Style Atelier Live! is a series curated by The Style Atelier. We bring you ideas from experts of different fields to enrich you in your wellness, beauty and lifestyle.
The Style Atelier embraces the vision of each person being the best version of yourself. Follow us to find programmes that inspire you in your journey of learning and personal growth.
While we work with exceptional partners with like-minded goals, please note that the views and opinions expressed by guest speakers are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views or position of The Style Atelier.
- The event description was updated. Diff#685562 2020-08-05 00:11:46